With the entry deadline just 9 days away, now is the time to celebrate your top teaching talent and enter the Educate Awards.
- Shout about your school’s success.
- Celebrate your hardworking teachers and support staff.
- Gain a seal of approval from the biggest names in education, business and media.
- Inspire and share best practice with other North West schools.
- Opportunity to attend our prestigious awards ceremony at Liverpool Cathedral.
How to enter
Submitting an entry is so easy and completely free.
Head over to our online entry form and in no more than 750 words tell us why you tick all of the boxes in the category criteria.
What does it mean to win an Educate Award? Watch!
The Educate Awards, now in its sixth year, is an annual celebration which aims to showcase the brilliance within the region’s education sector. Open to all schools in the Liverpool City Region, Cheshire and Lancashire, the awards are the biggest of its kind and cover every aspect of a school’s curriculum, teaching and staff.
Held in partnership with Copyrite Systems and Ricoh as title sponsors, other category sponsors include Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU); The Foundry Agency; Wray Brothers; Paul Crowley & Co; The Bishop of Liverpool, The Rt. Revd. Paul Bayes; The Liverpool Learning Partnership (LLP); Shaping Futures; All About STEM; LSSP; School Improvement Liverpool Ltd; Capita Education and Progress Schools.