The Educate Awards is here to showcase the brilliance within our education system; the unsung heroes working behind the scenes, the teachers with an unwavering commitment to helping pupils navigate school life and giving them every opportunity for future success.
To do this, we need your help!
- Shout about your school’s success.
- Celebrate your hardworking teachers and support staff.
- Gain a seal of approval from the biggest names in education, business and media.
- Inspire and share best practice with other North West schools.
- Opportunity to attend our prestigious awards ceremony at Liverpool Cathedral.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 25 June so now is the time to gather your colleagues and start putting your entry together!
How to enter
We have 21 categories celebrating every aspect of the school life, as well as teachers and support staff.
This year’s categories are:
- Most Inspirational Primary School
- Most Inspirational Secondary School
- Most Inspirational 16-18 Education Provider
- Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Sport in a Primary School
- Outstanding Commitment to Sport in a Secondary School
- Eco School Project of the Year
- The Communication Award
- Teacher of the Year
- Spirit of Enterprise Award
- Innovative and Creative Literacy Award
- SEND Provision Award
- STEM Project of the Year
- Outstanding Arts in a Primary School
- Outstanding Arts in a Secondary School
- Career Aspiration Award
- WOW Recognition Award
- Leadership Team of the Year
- Outstanding Teaching of Life Skills
- Innovation in Education Award
- School Support Star of the Year
Submitting an entry is so easy and completely free.
Head over to our online entry form and in no more than 750 words tell us why you tick all of the boxes in the category criteria.