Entries for the Educate Awards 2022 are now open!
The deadline for entries is 26 June 2022.
Before making a nomination it is important that you have read and understood the relevant category criteria the nomination will be assessed against. You should also look at the conditions of entry (below).
In submitting a nomination you should provide as much relevant information as possible to assist the judges in making an informed judgement on the merits of the nominations received. This should include:
- A brief summary of the entry.
- A detailed description of what the school/individuals have done to merit the Award. This should include relevant examples of impact/outcomes etc.
- Supporting evidence/material.
Follow some basic hints and tips for completing your online application
Conditions of Entry
- Your entry must include a summary of approximately 200 words.
- Nominations should be no more than 750 words.
- No more than 10 images included.
- No more than 3 minutes of video.
- Accepted files/documents: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF.
Any entries that don’t comply with the conditions of entry may not be included in the shortlisting process.