Entries are now closed for the Educate Awards 2023.
Entries will open for next year’s Educate Awards on Thursday 1st February 2024.
Before making a nomination it is important that you have read and understood the relevant category criteria the nomination will be assessed against. You should also look at the conditions of entry (below).
In submitting a nomination you should provide as much relevant information as possible to assist the judges in making an informed judgement on the merits of the nominations received. This should include:
- A brief summary of the entry (200 words)
- A detailed description of what the school/individuals have done to merit the Award (750 words). This should include relevant examples of impact/outcomes etc.
- Supporting evidence/material (any images and/or videos).
Follow some basic hints and tips for completing your online application
Once you have your entry ready, head over to the Entry Form to submit your entry for this year’s Educate Awards. Don’t forget to attached the entry document at the bottom of the form!
Conditions of Entry
- Your entry must include a summary of approximately 200 words.
- Nominations should be no more than 750 words (not including the 200 word summary).
- No more than 10 images included.
- No more than 3 minutes of video.
- Accepted files/documents: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF.
Any entries that don’t comply with the conditions of entry may not be included in the shortlisting process.